Saturday, December 09, 2023

Dreaming of Returning to Prague

 Here I am in December 2023, having just reached my 80th year and celebrated joining Club 80. I am one happy and lucky woman.

One of the many ideas we had for my birthday celebration is to take a family nostalgia trip back to the Czech Republic this spring. Prague will always hold a part of my heart. Pam wants her husband to experience it. Meg and Steve want to revisit their haunts from their super cold visit in March 2006. Russ is ready and willing to come along.

So watch for us in a few months, Prague folks. We plan to leave warm Florida behind to visit your wonders once again, while we can :)

Russ, Pam, Peg in Prague
Meg and Steve in Prague
Peg turns 80

Peg, Pat, James, Meg, Pam, Russ at birthday lunch

Peg, Russ, Pam, James with our day's catch

Airboat for our fishing Day


No comments: